The United Irkens of Invader Zim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THESE RULES. IF YOU DON'T...DIE. GAWD.

Go down

READ THESE RULES. IF YOU DON'T...DIE. GAWD.  Empty READ THESE RULES. IF YOU DON'T...DIE. GAWD.

Post  Maffles Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Tallest Gloria. And I am the Main Admin for this group! Thanks for joining, but before you start posting and chatting, I would like to go over a few rules. Smile (these rules are written by Emily, and still pending confirmation)

This is the place where you can discuss Invader Zim (duh), or just chill out and hang out with us.
Still, we have to maintain the order, so we have rules that you must follow if you don't want to get kicked out:

1. Be sure to read and understand the rules.

2. Are the rules too long for you? Boo hoo. Look at me giving a crap. If you don't read them and mess up something, expect absolutely no mercy from me or any admin, and if you openly say that you're too lazy to read all of the rules, you will be banned you for indefinite time, that way you'll have plenty of time to read them. Wink

3. Reporting people to the admins (preferably an active one, like Emily, Dexter, or Gloria) for making fake accounts/trolling/stealing art/other can be rewarded now!

For each succesful report you make, you earn an Awesome point.
Make a stupid report, and you'll get 2 I'm A Stupid retard points.
Earn enough Awesome points to get a post dedicated to you, as an awesome member! Or maybe...even become an admin yourself!
Earn enough I'm A Stupid retard points and you'll be rewarded with my (Emily) rage, which may come in different flavors, from me deleting all the posts you make for a month or temporaily banning you for a week (if not much, much more).

4. Swearing is somewhat allowed, but it is frowned upon. We have quite a few members in the 9-11 age range, so please be aware.

5. Racial slurs are a no no.

6. Trolling or spamming are absolutely forbidden, please DO NOT just keep posting random quotes from the show. It is the height of irritating. Also, don't comment on anything that hasn't been commented on for more than two weeks. It bumps it back to the top, and we want to move on to new topics.

7. Don't clog the page with useless off topic banter, if it's just you and one other person and your posts consist of one sentence for nearly 1000 posts please shut the heck up

8. Do not advertise for your own personal group/page/website/DeviantART for no reason, unless you enjoy PAIN. Serious PAIN. But if you want to advertise for THIS group, please do. But be careful...don't make us sound stupid. Maybe leave the big advertising to Emily, but if you want to invite your friends, you are welcome do to so.

9. If you want to stop receiving group chat, first, STOP WHINING. There is a simple fix. Go to the main page, click on settings, (in the upper right hand corner) and uncheck "send me group messages".

10. Other groups are other groups, we don't care if X member of this place did Y thing to you in Z group, we are not responsible for our member's actions and will not punish them for behaving the way they want in other places, in other words, what happens in other groups stays in other groups.

11. By GOD, my people, STOP MAKING FAKE ACCOUNTS AND STEALING ART. It's not cool. Not cool at all. This is Tallest Emily's special personal rule: ...you can't fool me. You can try all you want, but you can't trick me. I know that the picture you submitted to our contest wasn't drawn by you. I know that you're a fake account. I know that your profile picture isn't you. They don't call me all-knowing for no reason, you know. I have a scary 6th sense, and you can't fool me forever. I WILL catch you and you WILL be banned. Don't try my patience or that of ANY other admins, tallests, or C.B.s. Have a lovely HONEST day.

12. THIS IS NOT A CHATROOM. We like grammar. Please don't talk like "aha omg liek yea i no cuz i no dood lol" unless necessary, or for a joke or something. It's annoying. Unless you're actually in the chatroom, then by all means, 1337 speek to the nth degree.

13. TO PROVE YOU HAVE ACTUALLY READ THE RULES, GO TO THE WALL NOW AND POST "I like to eat purple dinosaur feet". IT WILL EARN YOU RESPECT FROM THE VETERANS (older members) AND ADMINS. Seriously, go. This rule is here to make sure we don't have people just skimming the rules. We want to make sure you're not an idiot who thinks they can just ignore the rules.

Finally, have fun, this is a nice place and following these rules is not too hard.
You can stop reading here if you want to.

NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ:
Here are some frequently asked questions in our group...

Q: Who is Vivian Georges?
A: She's a girl who entered a picture she stole from DeviantART into one of our art contests. Plagiarism. Not cool, kids.

Q: Who is Emily Lamm????
A: She is another girl who made a fake account, Emily Ironic. She used a picture of a quote on quote "scene" girl, whereas Emily Lamm herself is a 9 year old kid who is not...um...yeah. Then, after we banned both fake Emily accounts, she made yet ANOTHER account, Abigail Pudry, to sneak back in. Emily Schunk caught her, and she was banned yet again. Then, in an epic third time, she came back as something Precioussaber. She was caught by Dexter Curry. So, if you see someone who seems to be a fake account, let us know, and get a free surprise!

Thankyou and Enjoy The United Irkens of Invader Zim. ~ Tallest Gloria <3

Maffles
Admin

https://uiiz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum